Complaint against person for sending defamating documents

What should I do if someone sends a defaming document by speed post to my office (and I may be sure of who is doing all this). What action should be taken to protect my image

What types of documents sir? are they pictures or letters? if letters then what type of language used in those letters sir? kindly disclose your problem completely so that i can give you my opinion properly.

If some one is defaming you by sending d3geamatory messages you can take actions both civil n criminal against that person and the police as well as the court shall take immediate action against the accused person