Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Clarification on physical and financial abuse by boyfriend

Mai Muslim family se belong kartihun mere boyfriend ne jaha hum dono work karte wo Chote position pe tha mai Hod aur Feb last year me shadi karke sath rahenge karke wada kiya aur physical relation uske force se rakha aisa 9months mujhe financially and physically use karke mere sath contacts nikaldiya aur uska father police department me si hai usse call karake mere KO torture karre fake cases file karatun mere ladke KO pareshsan kare toh aur vulgur language use karke bath karra uske sath mai ek hotel me milti thi aur uske alawa mere KO dono baar ek doctor KO phone pe consult karke abortion karwaya wo log police department rahne se mujhe darake rakhey plzzz mail agar case file Karna ho toh kaisa proceed karun mere pass aur koi proofs nahi hai

Answers (2)

You better to file a criminal complaint in the court through a lawyer. Court order for investigation and seek report from police. They can not do any manipulation. Through court only you can get justice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad.

Abortion mat kerwao , medical report k aadhar pe case put up karo uske father pe karo jo aapku torture karra phone ker k..complaint sidha commissioner office ya toh fir CCS me or ya fir women Police station dakil karo.. or wahi kanooni madad hasil karo..

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

In a criminal case (State v/s) where the charges (u/sec 301,394,411 IPC) have not been framed yet, can a application for discharge u/sec.227 CrPC be g…

Read More

I've given money to one of my family relative. when i ask to return my Money... he gave a note that he already paid all the dues and he is not wil…

Read More

Ek family ladki ki shaddi kar rahe hai. Uski umar abhi 17 saal hai. Mai uss shaddi ko rokna chahta hoon. Mai kaise rok skta hoon uss shaddi ko? Agar p…

Read More

Respect Sir, I'm from Mumbai I was in a relationship just for 3 months with a guy. I met him first because of my younger Sister. He is my Sis…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue