×

Clarification on effect of name in FIR if applying for govt. jobs

Last FOUR years one woman FIR local police station unfortunately my name in fir but i am in my office i prooved this submitted attendence record I AM SALActed ssc my police verification is pending pls give suggestions how do it clearification kia mujhe job m koi dikkat to nahi ayegi kia me apni job le paunga pls .give me ans

not to worry everything will be fine. if you are already discharged from the case then there is no problem for you. i can understand that this is a very crucial time but don't worry the verification will be fine. you can show the order to the police constable whomsoever visits you for verification if he ask.

If you have not misled the gov. or provided wrong information or concealed any fact about the case, then you will not face any trouble in getting job . But if you have done otherwise then it will be a problem. Also you have not given all the details about your case in your query. In order to get the right advice, you need to furnish complete details.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore