Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Clarification on effect of name in FIR if applying for govt. jobs

Last FOUR years one woman FIR local police station unfortunately my name in fir but i am in my office i prooved this submitted attendence record I AM SALActed ssc my police verification is pending pls give suggestions how do it clearification kia mujhe job m koi dikkat to nahi ayegi kia me apni job le paunga pls .give me ans

Answers (2)

not to worry everything will be fine. if you are already discharged from the case then there is no problem for you. i can understand that this is a very crucial time but don't worry the verification will be fine. you can show the order to the police constable whomsoever visits you for verification if he ask.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

If you have not misled the gov. or provided wrong information or concealed any fact about the case, then you will not face any trouble in getting job . But if you have done otherwise then it will be a problem. Also you have not given all the details about your case in your query. In order to get the right advice, you need to furnish complete details.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Does police of any city had authority to recover stolen item from some thief, even if item had been stolen in some other city and thief aslo living in…

Read More

Wife has filed a case of 308 IPC against me. FIR was registered. I applied for anticipatory bail and got that. Then compromise was reached. Thereafter…

Read More

respected sir -- i am a govt medical officer working at a primary health center of kollegal tq ,i have been working since past 13 years in the same ho…

Read More

What remedy available to informant in 302 case if police has remove the evidences and change the statements of informant and prosecution witnesses, an…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue