Cheated by friend for 3.5lakhs in the name of e-commerce business

06-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My roommate told she is in some e-commerce business and than told me to transfer 3.5lakhs as she told she is working with some IIT people and as she is working in Paytm I trusted her and paid money but later I came to know she is working in a fraud company QNET and in that they only brainwash people and tell them to fool their own family members and friends and get money from them. They even have scripts what they need to talk to people. From that day I am telling her to return my money but she is not responding. I have filed Complaint against her already and now I want to lodge FIR. As in Bangalore and many other places people have filed more than 30-40 FIR against it. Please guide me.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
797 votes
If you have already filed a police complaint, contact the police officers and enquire the status of the same. It they haven't filed a FIR yet, you have multiple options to ensure the registration of FIR.
1.You can approach a superior officer u/s 154(3) CrPC
2. You can file a petition before the magistrate and request a direction to register the FIR u/s 156(3)CrPC or
3.You can approach the High Court u/s 482 CrPC for a direction to register the FIR.

Every option has its own advantages.

You can contact me for further details.
Answer #2
561 votes
you want to get high court direction to register the case. file before the high court, court will direct the police to investigate the case then you will have remedy by way of settlement from the accused party.
Answer #3
728 votes
What is the stage of your complaint. if no action is taken on your complaint, you can file a case before the High Court for the proper prosecution of the case by the concerned investigation officers. if there are many complaints like that of you, you can pray for State CBCID enquiry in the above case.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."