Cheated 10lakhs by unknown through ref

How do i get ur support as this gang looks like frauds. They are linked with agents like auto drivers others... They offer or cheat common people like me by saying money doubling. 20 for 10 Who should I reporr to? Though i intended for check or online payment they forced for cash and we went 3 people they said only 2 people sit in car. When they asked for cash and asked us to wait without speaking anyones at got down location. Now they are missing. I have phone conversations and car no

Answers (3)

186 votes

Dear Sir
You have to repirt to the Police Commissioner as low rank police people may not help you due to their limited job responsibilities. You may also put the incident online as there is facility of lodging complaint online. If my avise helped you then give me Rank FIVE Star in the feedback format sent to your email box

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

342 votes

you made online transaction for doubling purple the cheater means you need to do the cyber complaint cyber police station that will come infantry router cyber police station Commissioner Office you need to give the complaint then cyber police station they will register FIR against them

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
128 votes

On the supporting of phone number and car number can trace them by supporting of police. Just lodge the robbery complaint against them include phone and car number. Even if you take a legal officer supports will get better relief more details contact me. Thank you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles