Cheated 10lakhs by unknown through ref

How do i get ur support as this gang looks like frauds. They are linked with agents like auto drivers others... They offer or cheat common people like me by saying money doubling. 20 for 10 Who should I reporr to? Though i intended for check or online payment they forced for cash and we went 3 people they said only 2 people sit in car. When they asked for cash and asked us to wait without speaking anyones at got down location. Now they are missing. I have phone conversations and car no

Dear Sir
You have to repirt to the Police Commissioner as low rank police people may not help you due to their limited job responsibilities. You may also put the incident online as there is facility of lodging complaint online. If my avise helped you then give me Rank FIVE Star in the feedback format sent to your email box

you made online transaction for doubling purple the cheater means you need to do the cyber complaint cyber police station that will come infantry router cyber police station Commissioner Office you need to give the complaint then cyber police station they will register FIR against them

On the supporting of phone number and car number can trace them by supporting of police. Just lodge the robbery complaint against them include phone and car number. Even if you take a legal officer supports will get better relief more details contact me. Thank you.