Chargesheet submitted to court, what would be procedure for quashing?

On 29th jan 2017 some quarrel happened reg. Water between me nd d landlord lady.....I m d tenant.... The landlord went to ps nd lodged fir nd given us false case us 354,323,341,506,34. For 354 i hve taken chargesheet 354 has been waived off by police taking bribe....chargesht submtted to court. Now can i move to kolkata high court for quashing against this false case?? Wl it be accepted by high court?? Plz help me out as I m centrl govt employee.....

Answers (3)

313 votes

Before. giving any fruitful advise I need to case first to guide about next course of action. If interested feel free to contact me either via email or over phone. But before take a proper appointment. Pay my fees online first. Good luck.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

222 votes

it is very difficult to say whether High Court would admit the quashing petition or not. you can try it by consulting with a competent lawyer. Otherwise you have to face the trial in Magistrate Court. If the case is a false one then there's s Fair chance of your win.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
160 votes

MY OPINION THAT i am follow your submission, and you have some in bad situation & a false case against you, as well as according to your version a charge sheet submitted at court, now in that situation you want move at Calcutta High court, to proceed at the higher forum for quashing application, at that situation everything depends upon the proper situation of merit, you should move for quashing immediately.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles