Chargesheet submitted to court, what would be procedure for quashing?

On 29th jan 2017 some quarrel happened reg. Water between me nd d landlord lady.....I m d tenant.... The landlord went to ps nd lodged fir nd given us false case us 354,323,341,506,34. For 354 i hve taken bail....in chargesheet 354 has been waived off by police taking bribe....chargesht submtted to court. Now can i move to kolkata high court for quashing against this false case?? Wl it be accepted by high court?? Plz help me out as I m centrl govt employee.....

Before. giving any fruitful advise I need to case first to guide about next course of action. If interested feel free to contact me either via email or over phone. But before take a proper appointment. Pay my fees online first. Good luck.

it is very difficult to say whether High Court would admit the quashing petition or not. you can try it by consulting with a competent lawyer. Otherwise you have to face the trial in Magistrate Court. If the case is a false one then there's s Fair chance of your win.

MY OPINION THAT i am follow your submission, and you have some in bad situation & a false case against you, as well as according to your version a charge sheet submitted at court, now in that situation you want move at Calcutta High court, to proceed at the higher forum for quashing application, at that situation everything depends upon the proper situation of merit, you should move for quashing immediately.