Case registered under 370 and 120B of IPC how can I defend myself

My father legally separate my brother by HAlafnama and paper cutting. The girl registered FIR in 2014 in IPC 376 and 3&4 of posco act and girl denied to rape after case in dist court case solved now same girl registered fiIR in IPC 370 and 120 B against me and my mother I and my father is working in Indian army and mother lives at home sir pls tell me how to defend my mother anf father and also legally separated brother. 

Answers (3)

55 votes

Dear Sir, It is presently unclear about the matter that you are seeking legal help regarding. Please elaborate the same so we can provide you with a suitable response. looking forward for hearing from you for a more detailed discussion.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

96 votes

Hey which you have asked is in vague and not understandable properly because of no brief explanation on that, but i let u know something on that, firstly the girl who had registered the false FIR on rape clearly shows the malafide intention of that girl and she is also putting another allegation to make false case on you and your family member, so first of all you should defend your self and your family members by giving the proves to show the intention of that girl and quickly go for the quash of FIR under 482 of Crpc in the high court, it will relief you from that things, for more information you can call me on my number for free of cost, but meeting will cost you.

Warm Regards
Puneet Sharma ( District court of Delhi & Faridabad)
Advocate/Solicitor/Legal Consultant

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
191 votes

Sir ,, I need to know a little more about FIR.. U don't worry .. The first thing you have to do is to apply for bail .. Bail will be granted to you and your mother.. That is my surety.. I will advice you to meet me so that I can guide u better

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles