Case finalized but wife still torturing what can i do

In Criminal Law
My wife had Lodge a case of 376.My case finalised but she again torchering me.

You have not disclosed that facts of the case properly and in absences of facts it will be not proper for me to give any cogent advise however when the case is finalized then there is no occasion that your wife can harass you but inspite that you are being harassed then lodge a complaint against your wife

I am not able to understand your matter clearly if you need any help you can contact me which will help me to understand your issue and provide you with a suitable solution...if you are based out of Jamshedpur you can visit me in my office

DEAR DIR
IF YOUR CASE IS FINALIZED ALLEGING UNDER SECTION 376 AND YOUR WIFE IS TORCHERING YOU THEN YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH OPTIONS AGAINST YOUR WIFE.
LODGE CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST YOUR WIFE STATING ALL THE ACTIVITY DONE BY YOUR WIFE AGAINST YOU.