One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jamshedpur - Advocate Vikash Shangari

Advocate Vikash Shangari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoCity Civil Court, Jamshedpur
LawRato17 years Experience
Advocate Vikash Shangari
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Immigration, Insurance, International Law, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, NCLT, NRI, Patent, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Tax, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vikash Shangari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vikash provides services in various fields of family matters, criminal matters, property matters, cheque bounce matters, civil matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikash enrolled with the Bar Council of Jharkhand in 2007. He is the member of the District Bar Association of Jamshedpur.

Enrollment Number : JH/6203A/2007

Advocate Vikash Shangari

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Muslim Marriage Issues
Marriage Registration / Court Marriage
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Landlord / Tenant Issues
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Neighbor Dispute
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Wills / Trusts
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Loaned Money Recovery
Loan / EMI Issues
Credit Card Issues
Online Transaction Issue
ATM / Credit Card Fraud
Pension Issues
Bank issues
Income Tax / ITAT Related
Non Payment of Dues
Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case
Salary Delay / Non payment of Salary / Dues
Illegal Termination
Promotion / Pension Issues
Sexual Harrasment
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
Gratuity Issues
Provident Fund (PF)
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Public Drinking / Drunk Driving
Cyber Crime
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Narcotics / Drugs
Child Abuse / POCSO
Faulty Product / Bad Service
Forgery / Fraud
Refund Related Issue
False Advertising
Medical Negligence
Online Fraud
Hit and Run
Motor Accident
Accident Claim
Insurance Claim
Court Martial
Pension Issues
Promotion / Rank related
Transfer / Posting related
Recovery of Dues
Breach of Contract
Contract Drafting / Review
Labour Court Case Issues
Consumer Complaint Case
Sexual Harassment at work
Trademark / Copyright / Patent
Taxation Issues
Venture Capital / Funding Related
Business / Trade License
Arbitration & Mediation
Customs and Central Excise
Import / Export issues
Mergers & Acquisitions
RTI filing
PIL Filing
Passport related Issues
Adhaar Related
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Supreme Court / SLP Related
Visa / Immigration / Passport Related
Affidavit / Certificate
Power of Attorney
Cheque Bounce
Builder Delay / Fraud
Family Dispute
Visa Refusal / Rejection
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
File Mutual Consent Divorce
Visa Application
Transfer Petition
Supreme Court Appeal
Supreme Court PIL
Muslim Marriage Issues
Muslim Property Issues
NRI Property Issue
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
Apply for Citizenship / PR
Legal Issue
Business Compliances
Startup legal / advisory
  • District Court, Jamshedpur
  • Jharkhand High Court

Popular Reviews

Madhumita - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very friendly in call and good suggestion. understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
2 months ago
Gurmeet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Sir ne bahot madad kari, hum duvidha me the fir lawrato ke through connect kra unse. Hamara matter ab solve ho gya hai. Dhanyawad sir.
1 month ago
Kanishk Mukherjee - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Recently connected with him for a case and it has been wonderful working with him. Very soft spoken man.
2 months ago
Ghaznafar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issues was a peculiar one, but it turned out that he was an expert in such cases. He helped me get justice. Forever thankful to him
1 month ago
Tulsi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Loved this man's dedication towards his work. Very hardworking nd sensible person with apt knowledge of the legal world.
1 month ago
Nishi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Lawrato suggested me this lawyer and my work was simplified the moment I used lawrato for my case. Highly satisfied with the service and legal advice. Thank you lawrato and vikash sir
2 months ago
Deepti Kamal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was able to comprehend and handle my legal matter well with the assistance of the Advocate. I was steered in the proper direction
Over 3 months ago
Priya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
His work is wonderful and the personality that he carries just adds on to his skills. He is a smart man and knows the legal system very well. Helped me out a lot
2 months ago
Neha Jaiswal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He tries to get deep into the matters that he takes up and gives his 100%. Highly satisfied with his work.
Over 3 months ago
Vivek Sahu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
An experienced thoughtful approach towards driving the issue towards resolution/solving the problem. Patient enough in listening and polite enough to answer the query. Felt great speaking to him
2 months ago
Advocate Vikash Shangari

Questions Answered by Advocate Vikash Shangari

Q: Recovery of money given to a Facebook friend

Given money to a facebook friend who needed money to go abroad through a company. Given proof that he belongs to a poor family, who is a CA and premised to return after few months of work. Initially given around a lakh. Then, he asked money for Indian rupees as he was not having sufficient Indian rupees for transfer into a savings account in Icici bank in bokaro steel city. Money had been given in his account but failed to transfer due to some problems in the bank. It goes on similar fashion and total amount comes more than 7 lakh rupees till now. Now my question is 1. How can we get the money back? 2. How to proceed? 3. Who can help us?4. How much will it cost?

Advocate Vikash Shangari answered
You should send a legal notice first and demand back the money if he fails to pay then you can file a case against him You should send a legal notice first and demand back the money if you fail to pay then you can file a case against him

Q: How to challenge decision of Family court to get maintenance or RCR

I have filed an application under section 125 CrPC for getting maintenance from my husband who has left me from 2009 onward after two month of marriage. My application was rejected dismissed under section 125(4) of CrPC citing that she is not entitled for maintenance as she has left her matrimonial home without any just or valid reason without finding any proof or evidence against. In his cross examination husband has already said that he is not ready to keep me now. please guide under which provision or act i can challenge the order passed by Principle Judge Family under section 125(4). Whether any alternate speedy remedy available in any law to get maintenance or restitution of conjugal right. he is not ready to keep me due to his family member only.

Advocate Vikash Shangari answered
Yes you can always go in appeal against such an impugned order and you should also file section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights which will give You a better ground to get maintenance of he is still not ready to keep you with himself

Q: Can step mother claim maintenance from son?

I am 29yr old stepson presently,working in pvt Ltd firm.My mother expired on Dec88 at my age(1yr),then my father remarried on Mar91.She delivered a girl child on Oct92.My father expired on DEC 92.I never resided with my stepmother. Still I was minor hence my guardian look after me since child wood. Stepmother is living separately no concern with her till today.My stepmother getting pension from deceased fathers accounts.Now she and daughter claims maintenance from me. Please clarify whether she and her daughter is entitled to claim maintenance from me or not?

Advocate Vikash Shangari answered
No you are obliged to pay her maintenance as she is already getting pension as wife of your deceased father and she is able to maintain her self with that amount.where have your mother and sister filed a maintenance case against you?

Q: What is the procedure for getting married to a inter-caste girl

Hello sir/Madam I am Hindu boy from jharkhand and want to marry a Muslim girl from Kashmir, without permission from girl family. Please guide me to take care for legal issue for girl family side. So that i can be save. Thank you.

Advocate Vikash Shangari answered
You can amaze an application of marriage before the registrar of marriage with three witnesses and after expiry of thirty days from the day of application you can appear along with the girl before the registrar of marriage to get marriage registered and if both of you are of adults there will be no problem.

Q: What is the procedure for divorce and maintenance rights of children

I want divorce ,I have 5year old son 7year old daughtermy income is 60000 from house rent.and what right to my son and wife of my house and rental incom

Advocate Vikash Shangari answered
Are you working somewhere or rental income is the source of income you have? case of divorce and if your files a maintenance case against you considering your income the court can pass an order to give them maintenance amount.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vikash Shangari

Can Advocate Vikash Shangari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vikash Shangari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vikash Shangari?

When you meet with Advocate Vikash Shangari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vikash Shangari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vikash Shangari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vikash Shangari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vikash Shangari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vikash Shangari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vikash Shangari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vikash Shangari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vikash Shangari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Vikash Shangari