Case against sexual harassment by husband's uncle

Hi, My husband's uncle tried to sexually harass me 3 times after my marriage. This is the 3 rd year of my marriage. Before 3 months he again tried to do the same. But all the times I escaped. My mother in law knows everything but she is doing favour for his brother. Till now i didn't told this to anybody. But my husbands uncle played nicely and now my husband dont like me and my son. His uncle told me if i allow for what he needs then he will make my life back to normal otherwise he will destroy it. Can I proceed with a criminal case?

U can file a domestic violence against ur husbands mother and his uncle also. In that complaint u can also plead all these things. And u can seek for protection order from the court to stay at that home.

Of course you can proceed with a criminal case. First of all make all things clear before your husband, and let him be aware of the intentions and deeds of his uncle that will protect your marriage. Then File a complaint before the police. Narrate the whole incidents before them.