Case against boy friend for sexual harassment

i had been physically and mentally harassed by my boy friend and everytime after sexually abusing me he begged for pardon and manipulated my mind in such a way that i forgave me but on 10th feb ,2018 he molestated me in a public bus and is again asking for mercy,but i threatened him to drag him to the court,he has stopped contacting me and his parents are questioning my charecter,can i file a molestation case after one year of the incident as im appearing for govt job exams and a pending case can be a bar in my selection process,please suggest as i want to file a case once i get a job

No, filing a criminal case against your boy friend or anyone cannot be a bar in the Govt Exam selection process, you should have complained to the Police on the first occasion when your boyfriend physically and mentally harassed you for the first time.Now its very difficult to prove a molestation case as he does not keep any contact with you.
Regards

In government jobs a thorough check of background is done and you will given a form where you will have to sign and declare are there any cases you have or not so it is better you can proceed the same after getting job

do not relate your job with the criminal act of your boyfriend.there is no relation between the two.the more delay on your part more it would be dificult to prove.there will be no impact on your job aspect due to this case