Case against boy friend for sexual harassment

i had been physically and mentally harassed by my boy friend and everytime after sexually abusing me he begged for pardon and manipulated my mind in such a way that i forgave me but on 10th feb ,2018 he molestated me in a public bus and is again asking for mercy,but i threatened him to drag him to the court,he has stopped contacting me and his parents are questioning my charecter,can i file a molestation case after one year of the incident as im appearing for govt job exams and a pending case can be a bar in my selection process,please suggest as i want to file a case once i get a job

Answers (3)

No, filing a criminal case against your boy friend or anyone cannot be a bar in the Govt Exam selection process, you should have complained to the Police on the first occasion when your boyfriend physically and mentally harassed you for the first time.Now its very difficult to prove a molestation case as he does not keep any contact with you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

In government jobs a thorough check of background is done and you will given a form where you will have to sign and declare are there any cases you have or not so it is better you can proceed the same after getting job

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

do not relate your job with the criminal act of your boyfriend.there is no relation between the two.the more delay on your part more it would be dificult to prove.there will be no impact on your job aspect due to this case

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hi, can we get the online FIR deleted once the case is closed in favour or us?…

Read More

Honourable mam/sir We have a case on us we were living in a rent house where my landlords 1,800g gold was robbed later on we came to know it was done …

Read More

I'm facing ragging and mental torture issues in my under graduation college, need help!…

Read More

Sir/ Madam I am serving in govt department and a criminal case under PC act 7,13 (2) is pending against me. Now I am selected for a new govt job in an…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue