Can there be a second marriage while first wife still lives

Hi, we are planning to do second marriage, (relationship nearly an year) but my fiance have his first wife which he hides from me when the time of our first meeting till 6 months, later he revealed out this which shocks me. I agitated him for a while, But we love each other still. Is there any possibility for our marriage? If we married is there any paper document proof can be made? Says that we are husband and wife.

What you are saying amounts to Adultery which is punishable under IPC. Either you fiancé has to separate from his first wife legally and then you get married to him or else cut the relationship. If the first files a complaint against you and your fiancé, you will be trouble. If you need proper consultation with regard to the legality of your relationship, get in touch with a lawyer.

A male cannot have two wives during his life time. This is punishable under IPC. The jail up to 7 years. The question is not relevant. A divorce shall be processed and after only it is possible. Without divorce not possible.