Can the opposite party fight sec 482, court's direction to file FIR

22-Mar-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Filled a complaint with police, but no action was taken, when am trying to get a court direction to file FIR, Question 1) Is there a way the opposite party fights it at the court? to object getting the court direction? 2) Can they file a caveat petition to know any such cases filled ?
Answers (3)

Answer #1
819 votes
Yes. The opposite party has the same and full right to object. The intervention petition can be filed. The person has not mentioned about the case. Hence it. Is hard to get the status. The service you
Answer #2
834 votes
What is your problem
You have filed caveat
You have got sec 482 direction from the honorable court
Are you Which area residing
Clearly explain your problems
Which court filed direction
The consent police station which jurisdiction
Contact an Advocate
Answer #3
689 votes
There is no way as such an accused could come before the court for objection of registration of FIR, They could not able to file caveat in a criminal case and caveat in a civil forum would not also bind you from preferring a petition under 482 Crpc before the court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."