Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Can my brother get a bail under UAPA Act

My brother has been confined under uapa act invoked by law and order police Ambattur chennai.. cr.no. it's been 4 years now, Bail has not been granted ..need help..

Answers (4)

He will not be granted with any bail and the same will be dismissed if you file for umpteenth time too, the only remedy available is moving for suspension of sentence if the conviction is done, else move before the court for the purpose of expediting the trial..!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can invoke special circumstances and move the high court for bail. It depends on your case and would do if you could divulge more details. ......_____________________________________/_____________

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

File another bail petition in magistrate court if there is proper ground and merits, bail will be granted. If not go for appeal in sessions court against the dismissal order. U can also file quash petition u/s 482 CrPC in honble high court

Being in unlawful activities and prevention of india act please do elaborate the matter of your brother offense clearly held up in jurisdication ??? ....................so that we can assist accordingly

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Please clarify whether High Courts are mandatorily required to record reasons given for either accepting or rejecting a bail petition for offence char…

Read More

How many times can a warrant be recalled, three times warrants were issued and already recalled, now I have another one,can it be recalled???…

Read More

as per the case numbers 313 493 417 420 376 341 i have registered a case yesterday and want to know by when the person has to be arrested and will he …

Read More

quesHow to proceed with a bail application rejected by sessions court My relative has been charged with sec 420, 467, 468, 471, 506,294 under lPC 1860…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue