Can my brother get a bail under UAPA Act

My brother has been confined under uapa act invoked by law and order police Ambattur chennai.. cr.no. it's been 4 years now, Bail has not been granted ..need help..

He will not be granted with any bail and the same will be dismissed if you file for umpteenth time too, the only remedy available is moving for suspension of sentence if the conviction is done, else move before the court for the purpose of expediting the trial..!

You can invoke special circumstances and move the high court for bail. It depends on your case and would do if you could divulge more details. ......_____________________________________/_____________

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

File another bail petition in magistrate court if there is proper ground and merits, bail will be granted. If not go for appeal in sessions court against the dismissal order. U can also file quash petition u/s 482 CrPC in honble high court

Being in unlawful activities and prevention of india act please do elaborate the matter of your brother offense clearly held up in jurisdication ??? ....................so that we can assist accordingly