can I fight my own rape case without the help of a lawyer

Can I fight my own rape case without the help of a lawyer? I want to cross-examine the victim by myself.

It is very similar to treating COVID19 yourself.. you might get cured miraculously... but there are greater chances you would land up in the morgue. We spend years or studies, in mountains of books, hours of seminars, court observations to ensure justice is delivered. It cant be done overnight.

Rather engage a super specialist to cross examine the prosecutrix in evidence of a rape case. even if you are highly learnate or highly confident or highly skilled in the field, never do it own your own. This may turn out to be suicidal. at one point of time in the matter when you yourself is doing it, you tend to commit mistake because doer forget the seer

as you said you want to fight ur case of sector 376 is not at allba good idea . in ur case you need to fight ur case with the help of ur advocate only as the case may get damaged as you will arhue yourself. yes you can help you advocate for croas questioning the prosecutrix instead of ur self tht will be better for you.