Can I do house treaspass case against the person who don't go from my

14-Jul-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Sir Mena apni dukan apna bhai ko di thi 10 year ka liya Bina rent ka par abhi ma usa kha rha hu ki meri dukan Khali kar de par vo nahi khr rha khya ma uspa IPC 442 ka house treaspass ka case kar sakta hu ya shop public place ha ya article 226 ka andar 300 a ka violation of my private property ka case khr sakta hu
Answers (4)

Answer #1
853 votes
Dear Sir, Aap Article 226 me case nahi file kar sakte kyuki aap dono log private party hai and without state not come under the ambit of Writ Jurisdiction so aap Civil Court me partition Suit file kariye it's a bast option for your case.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
821 votes
it's your private property if you have the papers in your name.
you can file a case of house trespass along with cheating , fraud, recovery of rental money.
For complete legal help you can contact us.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
749 votes
Agar duration aapka 10 Saal ka tha patta tha Jo ki ab end ho gaya Haun jaisa aap keh Rahe ho toh 300A ki remedy to available hain hi saath mein hi 226 ki writ ki remedy bhi apke pass available hain otherwise aue bhu dharaiye hain ipc ke under joki yeh majboor kar dega apke bhai ko shop leave karne ke liye.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
588 votes
your brother is your licence in the shop
you can file a suit for eviction from the premises given on the licence. You can also sir and notice to call up on him for vacation of the premises try to institutions of the suit. For further leg resistance feel free to contact me
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."