Can I apply for a passport if I have pending criminal case

can i passport apply i have criminal case in this case 6 ipc 34,353,506?

Yes you can apply. Law does not prohibit going out of country. But you will need permission of court before going out of country subject to conditions imposed during grant of bail.
Text me giving your complete details of case.

Yes, you can apply for passport, but before that any applicant whom proceddings before a criminal court are pending, approches any passport issuing authority for the passport service a copy of gazette notification and a performa understanding can be given to him to fullfil the requirnment prescribed in the gazatte notification.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi