Can husband claim jewellery theft by wife after 10 years of seperation

Can a husband claim jewellery theft by wife after 10 years of separation, but not divorced?

A Criminal query ID 82140 has been posted profile
Dear Sir/Madam your husband claim jewellery theft by wife after 10 years of seperation and your husband claim jewellery theft by wife after 10 years of separation, and divorce

No husband can not claim jewellery
theft by wife after 10 year because there is gap of ten year .punishment for theft is three year there is time limit of three year to file complaint for theftu/s 468 crpc

Supreme Court of India, Delhi