Can father claim expenditure spent on son as he is cruel &harassing;

Sir, I am retired employee and senior citizen now.took birth from traditional valuers family. My son (only one) got studied, married with my own earnings and now job less. Became cruel and insulting my elders ,neighbors and also me everyday as I am teaching him to be good, with filthy language. The house in his and his name got constructed with hard work and my little contribution was also there Now I have to left the Home where we are all family members four in all. Since he is rejecting me I wanted the expenditure spent for his brought up for his education and marriage to be reimbursed from him. Can i Have any legal remedy for this issue. Pl reply Thanking

Hi.
As u stated in the above query it is the children responsibility to take care of their parents until his last breath . A new amendment came that even the senior citizens can claim for maintenance from their children .
For further query contact me personally.
Thanking you.

sir you can claim for maintenance and you can also file a petition under maintenance and welfare of parents and senior citizens act 2007 but you cannot ask for the money which you have spent on your children i.e. on education etc....