Can bail be obtained for case under attempt to murder u/s 307 of IPC

Hello sir , My brother is arrested in pune . strategy of Bhima Koregaon pune which was on 2 Jan 2018. As per sec 307 he is in the jail .he is capture in camera with the people who are there.so from 3 of Jan he is in under jail .my question is why the judge rejected the bail and what should we do for bail .what is the punishment for 307 pls help me sir

Since it is cognizable offence and non bailable offence hence he has rejected the bail application. And the punishment is fine or imprisionment which can extended to ten years. But in many cases the bail is granted since the cognizance is not prove . Higher a good lawyer and you can contact me for further help.

yes bail can be granted under sec 307 of ipc.I already have one matter of bhima koregaon.Now u will have to file an application for bail in the high court.Let me know if u r interested in hiring me.It depends upon the role of ur brother in the crime

Punishment is maximum
But if punishment is given
But there is possible' of bail under crpc it depends on court where to give bail or not to give as it is political Matter bail is not that simple .
Let hope think move positive