Can bail be obtained for case under attempt to murder u/s 307 of IPC

Hello sir , My brother is arrested in pune . strategy of Bhima Koregaon pune which was on 2 Jan 2018. As per sec 307 he is in the jail .he is capture in camera with the people who are from 3 of Jan he is in under jail .my question is why the judge rejected the bail and what should we do for bail .what is the punishment for 307 pls help me sir

Answers (3)

173 votes

Since it is cognizable offence and non bailable offence hence he has rejected the bail application. And the punishment is fine or imprisionment which can extended to ten years. But in many cases the bail is granted since the cognizance is not prove . Higher a good lawyer and you can contact me for further help.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

84 votes

yes bail can be granted under sec 307 of ipc.I already have one matter of bhima koregaon.Now u will have to file an application for bail in the high court.Let me know if u r interested in hiring me.It depends upon the role of ur brother in the crime

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
78 votes

Punishment is maximum
But if punishment is given
But there is possible' of bail under crpc it depends on court where to give bail or not to give as it is political Matter bail is not that simple .
Let hope think move positive

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have been booked under section 306 because a close friend of mine committed suicide and her family members held me responsible for the same. Initial…

Read More

Hi sir , someone ladged fake case against me as complain case. we have got directly warrent notice from court. now how we will get bail from court . t…

Read More

Mera bhai ravi kumar ipc 394 me tihar jail me band hai 2 month ho gye.. Uske upper gold Ki bali snatched karne Ka Aarop hai... Isle PAAS bike bhi nhi …

Read More

On my frnds charged case on secs 143,353, 324,342,448,149 and 147, sec 3. Baill is rejected once.. what's next to do??…

Read More