Can application for bail be re applied as once rejected by High Court

Can high court reject interim bail on date after that can we apply again for bail In this case main person get perment bail.

Dear querist, the High Court may reject the interim bail if it thinks the ground for bail are not met with. It is required that the High Court be made aware of the fact that the main accused person has been released on bail. Kindly explain more facts. Thanks.

Yes
But first of all Court will see the nature of case and role of the applicant/accused
Status or stage of the case
In which section case has been registered against him??
What is the offence and nature of case etc are also required

Bail can be re applied after its rejection but please make sure that ground of bail should be different from previous bail. Usually grant of bail depends upon facts and circumstances of each case. Therefore it is not a matter of right but of discretion