Can a person re apply bail application

My brother son arrested 10/10/2018 u/s 379/411 & our bail application dismissed 19/01/2018 can i repit bail application agian m.m

Answers (4)

Yes, you can again apply for bail before the Magistrate again. You can challenge the order of bail dismissal to the higher court stating your grounds why you bail should be granted and what has not been considered by the lower court judge. for filing bail before the trial court, you have to show circumstantial change and then only subsequent bail application can be filed before the lower court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

I think its 10 jan and not oct as per your question. Well u can bail application everyday and evety passing day gives u a fresh right seeking bail. U may apply end number of times before a court and there is no bar

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Hello sir
Here in your case I need to know more things about your case as charge sheet or challan copy filed have been filed by the IO?
Did you apply for bail before completing the three months or before filing the charge sheet?
You can contact me here so I could guide you accordingly.

Rohit kumar

Yes, Application for Bail can be re-filed but the grounds need to be different than what was mentioned in the previous Bail Application. The progress in the case after dismissal of the previous Bail Application is material.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

What we can do to cancel the pending NBW & also free from the case of my brother,who was mentally permanent disable under medical treatment in err…

Read More

Someone file false case on my friend under section 379/34 ,but as he doesn' t know exact name,so he file case on his nick name,which even neighbou…

Read More

I am a student and I am studying on cases where persons who helped road accident victims are legally harassed and are summoned to courts several times…

Read More

I have been booked by Sec 34 of Indian police Act,1861 for drinking beer publicly.I got bail from police station immediately.Will summon or arrest war…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue