Can a person re apply bail application

My brother son arrested 10/10/2018 u/s 379/411 & our bail application dismissed 19/01/2018 can i repit bail application agian m.m

Yes, you can again apply for bail before the Magistrate again. You can challenge the order of bail dismissal to the higher court stating your grounds why you bail should be granted and what has not been considered by the lower court judge. for filing bail before the trial court, you have to show circumstantial change and then only subsequent bail application can be filed before the lower court.

I think its 10 jan and not oct as per your question. Well u can bail application everyday and evety passing day gives u a fresh right seeking bail. U may apply end number of times before a court and there is no bar

Hello sir
Here in your case I need to know more things about your case as charge sheet or challan copy filed have been filed by the IO?
Did you apply for bail before completing the three months or before filing the charge sheet?
You can contact me here so I could guide you accordingly.

Regards
Rohit kumar
Advocate

Yes, Application for Bail can be re-filed but the grounds need to be different than what was mentioned in the previous Bail Application. The progress in the case after dismissal of the previous Bail Application is material.