Boyfriend took advantage after promising to marry

25-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My boyfriend had done engagement and kept it hidden with another girl last year meanwhile he approach me proposed promised for marriage and physically used me however I didn't allowed intercourse but he satisfied his lust whatsoever I have what's up chats as proof cause me mental trauma can I log a formal complaint

Answer #1
File police complaint and sent copy of women commission and mention in complaint that due to mental trauma you are filing late complaint.collect all necessary evidence and mention date wise in complaint.
Answer #2
As you have been cheated by your boyfriend, you have to take proper legal action against such person. If you let him go and forgive, he will spoiled life of innocent girls like you. You have to be brave and file criminal complaint against that person without any fear.
Answer #3
You can file complaint against in consern police station immedietly. You have whats app chatting then its strongly enough to proof cheating ; that he promise to marrying you and take physical advantage of your. Then file complaint against your boyfreind under section 420 of Indian penal code .