One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Abhishek Samdekar

Advocate Abhishek Samdekar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGorepeth, Nagpur
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, NCLT, Patent, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Abhishek Samdekar completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Recovery, Property, Trademark & Copyright, Writ Petition, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Abhishek enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2016. He is a member of the Nagpur High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5046/2016
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Nagpur
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Nagpur
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • Nagpur District Consumer Forum

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

Mohammad Junaid Salm - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Abhishek Samdekar's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhishek Samdekar

Q: My ex boyfriend is harassing me

Hie, I'm very worried since 2.5yrs back I've accepted a guy's proposal but after one month he started abusing me and threatening me saying that he'll spoil my career by telling tales to my family etc etc and thereafter he even started beating me and this continued till now and also he links up my name with other guys and now summing up everything today he said I'll sue you that you're harassing me I said yes go on since I've all the proofs that you've been a nerd in my life but my concern is I don't want this issue to come to my family and he's also a psycho since he's very addicted to drugs (hash) please suggest me what I should without indulging my family but yes I can involve my elder sisters in this ..

Advocate Abhishek Samdekar answered
HelloConsidering your caseI advise you to file a police complaint against your boyfriend by post and stay away from further collect all information about him and also seek protection from police authority or record audio and video conversation.

Q: How to add name on 7/12 after purchasing a property

I have purchased 1110 sq ft area Plot from ploting scheme in shirgaon,tal.maval Dist.pune,, i have index2 & power of attorney,,,how to add name in 7/12 online in Maharashtra?

Advocate Abhishek Samdekar answered
You need to fill up prescribed form and attached all relevant documents attested and submit it to collectorate under right to service act a notice to vendor will be issued and after period of 15 to 21 days your name may appear in 7/12.

Q: Money fraud, false allegations and threats by a female friend

I have given a huge sum of money to one of my female friend,as a help. After some period of time, when I told her to return my money .she started ignoring my calls. Indirectly she refused to give back my money and told that she will make police complain against me for stalking,molestation and harassing her on calls. Actually she was my friend during school time and I have never met her personally after that. We both are now in different cities. I'm doing a job in public sector. Her male friends also threatened me on social medias and on calls. I'm in dilemma what ihave to do now .

Advocate Abhishek Samdekar answered
If you have paid an amount of money to your friend by cheque or bank transfer you can file a civil suit for recovery of money and if she and her friends threatening you then collect some evidence and file police complaint against them.

Q: Boyfriend took advantage after promising to marry

My boyfriend had done engagement and kept it hidden with another girl last year meanwhile he approach me proposed promised for marriage and physically used me however I didn't allowed intercourse but he satisfied his lust whatsoever I have what's up chats as proof cause me mental trauma can I log a formal complaint

Advocate Abhishek Samdekar answered
File police complaint and sent copy of women commission and mention in complaint that due to mental trauma you are filing late complaint.collect all necessary evidence and mention date wise in complaint.

Q: How much compensation can be claimed if builder delays in possession

Hello Experts, I have bought under construction flat and have following queries. Builder had charged 26% interest for delayed payment including the delayed payment of TDS. I paid the amount asked although i never got the required interest calculation break-up. My question here is: In my sale agreement, builder mentioned that he will pay interest if it is delay from his end. Now, when i asked for interest on delayed possession (4 months delay since as per agreement, he was supposed to deliver it by 31st Dec 2017.. Now, with almost 4 months delay, he should be paying me interest). He mentioned that as per date mentioned in RERA, its 31st March 2019 so interest payment for delayed possession. So can i demand interest for delayed payment from builder?

Advocate Abhishek Samdekar answered
You can claim interest around 12 to 18 % or as mentioned in your agreement to sale but if the reason for delay in construction is beyond control of builder it will be difficult you to claim interest and the interest can be claimed only if you are getting refund of earnest money not for delay further you can claim compensation if there is willful delay from the builder around Rs.1 lakh maximum.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abhishek Samdekar

Can Advocate Abhishek Samdekar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abhishek Samdekar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Samdekar?

When you meet with Advocate Abhishek Samdekar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Samdekar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Samdekar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Samdekar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Samdekar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abhishek Samdekar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abhishek Samdekar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abhishek Samdekar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abhishek Samdekar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.