Boy give promise of marriage to girl & cheats but girl having evidence

My sister went into relation, both my sister and her boyfriend loved each other in the beginning , her boyfriend had promised her to marry her, he made my sister to trust in him fully, he also told that even he would leave his parents and everyone to be with her, and they both got forwarded in their realtion till physical contact, both of them went very deeply in their relationship, now he is ignoring my sister, saying that his parents will not accept her. Now he is not responding to phone calls or msgs, and one more thing is that, he told his brother, everything what happened in their realtionship, now his brother is getting involved in every situation and supporting him, his brother is even saying to him that nothing will happen to u , u did everything in teenage no one is going to do anything to u, pls help us how to proceed legally in this matter and can we stop his brother getting involving in their personnel relationship ? We have proofs of call recordings and even chatting

Answers (4)

51 votes

Everything is possible when you dare to do. Take your sister to nearest police station and give complaint. If they are not taking any action then give complaint at Higher Authority in Police Dept. Commissioner of Police or Dist. Sup. of Police.
Now a days there is App for women. Register the complaint then things will set right automatically.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

94 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

You have to filed complaint against your sister boyfriend and his brother for cheating and threatening, If police would not take any action then you have to file Private Complaint against them in criminal Court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
258 votes

The options available to your sister are filing a case of cheating and breach of trust in the nearest women police station.
Actually the brother of the boy is lying and his statements do not hold water before law.
your sister should be bold enough to file a complaint in the nearest woman police station.unless and until the boy agrees to marry your sister, the boy will definitely will be arrested and sent to jail and will have to face trial in the court which will culminate in to jail sentence for up to 3 years.

149 votes

Approach the SHO of the police station (where the entire episode happen) and lodge a complaint against the culprit who committee criminal breach of trust and cheeting.
The culprit had physical contact with the victim even with her cocent is amounts to rape since the culprit satisfied his list with false promise (marriage). In support of her case your sister may has several documentary proofs like phone data, sms, WhatsApp and Facebook cats etc.
Hence your sister can lodge a complaint against the culprit . You must mention the name of his brother whoose involvement by making negligent statements in favour of the culprit. Because he is also an accused.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles