Blackmailing to file the same case in another court as well

A. court me case chal rha h PR ab dhamki mil rhi h ki agr meri baat nhi Mani to B. court me case krungi kya dono jagah se ek smay me case kr skti h

Answers (3)

First of all its not clear to me what case in running in Court No A.Under which Act and Section is the case filled?Without knowing all these its very difficult to provide suggestion.The general rule is that one is barred to file 2 cases on the same cause of action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes it can be done at two places simultaneously, there are provisions for the same, nature of case, it is better to lodge first information report against person who is threatening and creating mental trauma

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Who is blackmailing you?
Are you the one who has filed the existing case? What stage is the case pending? What is the nature of the case? All these details are mandatory for replying to your query. Kindly clarify all these points from next time.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Can legality of process, issued by magistrate,be challenged at the time of framing of charge and after dismissal of discharge application of the accus…

Read More

How to suit a case against hate crime…

Read More

my neighbor has installed a CCTV camera on the back side of his house facing my Entrance Gate. i run a clinic and my patients and myself have a proble…

Read More

If the investigation officer has written points against us in the I.O.say . Can we get bail from magistrate court? If no then can we get bail from ses…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue