Blackmailing to file the same case in another court as well

A. court me case chal rha h PR ab dhamki mil rhi h ki agr meri baat nhi Mani to B. court me case krungi kya dono jagah se ek smay me case kr skti h

First of all its not clear to me what case in running in Court No A.Under which Act and Section is the case filled?Without knowing all these its very difficult to provide suggestion.The general rule is that one is barred to file 2 cases on the same cause of action.
Regards

Yes it can be done at two places simultaneously, there are provisions for the same, nature of case, it is better to lodge first information report against person who is threatening and creating mental trauma

Who is blackmailing you?
Are you the one who has filed the existing case? What stage is the case pending? What is the nature of the case? All these details are mandatory for replying to your query. Kindly clarify all these points from next time.