Applying for passport for pilgrimage while criminal case pending

Respected sir, i want to apply for passport as i want to go for hajj.. But i have a criminal case pending against me with charges 341,323,114 IPC... Sir plz help me to how can i get my passport as i need it to go for pilgrimage to saudi arabia..

If anyone applies for passport but any criminal case is pending then prior approval of the Court is necessary as per Section 6 of The Passport Act else while verification the police will find the pending criminal case and inform the same to the passport authority hence your application will get rejected.
Regards

Since a criminal case is pending against you, try to obtain a leave by filing a petition before the trial court for applying a passport for pilgrimage. If the court gives you leave, fill the passport application form and provide right information and details of the criminal case in the proforma and also try to affix the order of leave of the court with such application form and submit to the authority. All the best, Regards