Action against notice u/s 160 from IO for FIR registered against him

What should I do there is FIR registered against me for cheating And forgery in October 2015 but IO has approached me for investigation in April 2018. I have come to know about the FIR when I received the notice u/s 160 from IO. Should I go for investigation first and see what information they want from me or should I first take anticipatory bail. Please advise.

You are suggested to first take the anticipatory bail and then go to IO for investigation. In case bail is pending, take interim stay on arrest. This will increase your confidence level and you will be able to handle the matter effectively.

It is important to first see the contents of the FIR. In case it is a serious offence and serious allegations have been levelled against you you should probably take an anticipatory bail first. However, if by joining the investigation you can avoid arrest, you should wait. Final advice would depend upon the contents of the FIR and other documents. You can contact for detailed discussion.

LH House, Bangalore

Firstly will have to take anticipatory bail from sessions court and at the time of granting the anticipatory bail you can give your undertaking before the court that you will join the investigation as and when required.
Secondly there is lacuna in the investigation as the case was registered in October 2015 and IO still not prepared and filed the charges were as he was bound to prepare and file the chargesheet within sixty days from the date of the registration of the fir in offence of cheating as per criminal procedure code now in this situation court will grant you anticipatory bail and you will not be arrested and can be acquitted in the case at the initial stage or after the trail. It will depend upon the facts and circumstances of each and every case.

Apply Anticipatory bail in session court. If they want to arrest you only then you will get Anticipatory bail. You. Can also file Quashing petition for quashing of FIR. Call