Action against husband & in laws for mental torture & dowry demand

I got married in may 2017. After one month of marriage, my mother in law gave mental torture to Me for asking home appliances like washing machine, refrigerator and 40 inch Led TV, royal Enfield bike and car as dowry. And she framed some fake story of not giving enough food to her and so to my husband. always threatened me to go out of her house or else she and my husband will go to separate house. And they didn't gave proper room to us. The place where I was stayed that half close PVC card board wall room. The top of the room is open and the card board wall was fit with our bed so there is no place to move freely in that room. And she is not allowed to go to kitchen, bed room which was used by my husband and IN laws, and not allow to talk my husband my husband also supports them.They locked me in pvc wall room.Always bad mouthing about my parents and relatives.i am not ready for divorce. What will I do for go to their house and live with him?

It is unfortunate that they are treating you like an animal in the cage. As a lawyer I can't advise you to tolerate all those harassment which are brutal in nature. No married woman is supposed to suffer like this. Hence my advice would be take them to task by lodging a criminal complaint against everyone including your husband and prosecute them. You better go for divorce.

Your mother-in-law ask dowry and giving mental torture to you. And she also obstacle for your matrimonial life.
First, you give police complaint against your husband and mother in law. You should clearly mentioned cruelty by them. But your prayer of the complaint shall be mentioned the police will give advice to them and support to live with your husband.

you can give domestic violence complaint at proper from to take action against your in laws. you can seek residence right and not your in laws to interfere with your matrimonial life. If they are not obeying the protection officer orders then they will file a criminal complaint against your in laws.

You are undergoing severe torture and dowry harassment by your in laws and your husband. Are you now living in your parent's house? Did they throw you out of the house? If you go back to your husband's house, will you suffer the same torture? You can issue a legal notice to your husband narrating all the facts and telling him to allow you to join him in the matrimonial house. If he does not take you back then you will have to file a petition in the Family Court asking for Restitution of Conjugal rights (right to live with your husband). Your husband has to undergo proper marital counselling to make him change his behaviour. If you want any further advise, kindly contact me by fixing appointment.