Action against husband & in laws for mental torture & desertion

Hi sir I am 25 yrs old I got married 2 yrs this 2 yrs I just stayed with my husband and in-law for 4 months.because after Marg within 10 day I caught my husband getting his ex gf msges and i told my parents and in-laws abt it.since dat tym my mother in law started torturing me mentally for each and every thing and my husband Never use to support me,as he listens to his mother and don't talk to Mother in law always fights and leave me in my mother's home n I came for my delivery in 7th month to my mother's place now my daughter is of 1 yr old and dey are not taking me hme as dey wanted baby boy. I have given application in sp office and counseling was going on and sp found they are not interested in taking me hme as they trying to prove me as characterless whr in they do not have any proofs just putting wrong alligation.hence as per said by sp I retured my husband hme by giving 1 application in police station incase anything happens to me or my daughter my husband

Answers (3)

96 votes

Hi thats not going to help you well i would like to tell you that you have to take concrete decìsion on weather you wana continue such non fruitful life or you want to give your daughter a better life. All this matters is that your daughters lives into a better life

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

166 votes

Once you return to ur in laws house with police application they can't harm but if they do so you can eventually go back and lodge a FIR against your husband and his family and also file divorce petition with maintance

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
98 votes

First of all make police complaint against your husband regarding cheating and laying criminal conspiracy and cruelty by husband.
In that case police lay his action and side by side you can complaint for getting maintenance and harassment done by your in laws against you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My sister's husband and Inlaws have been physically, verbally, mentally abusing her since her marriage 3 years ago. She is a Muslim nri residing i…

Read More

My aunt is having extra material affair with a guy who is already married. Twenty-five year had passed of her marriage. My uncle doesn't knew all …

Read More

my friend lost her memory card. someone found it and since then he has been sending photos and blackmailing her. what can we do?…

Read More

Agar koi kisi ladki ka character ka Lia galat bolta ha to us ladki ko kya krna chaiya…

Read More