Action against husband & in laws for mental torture & desertion

Hi sir I am 25 yrs old I got married 2 yrs back.in this 2 yrs I just stayed with my husband and in-law for 4 months.because after Marg within 10 day I caught my husband getting his ex gf msges and i told my parents and in-laws abt it.since dat tym my mother in law started torturing me mentally for each and every thing and my husband Never use to support me,as he listens to his mother and don't talk to me.my Mother in law always fights and leave me in my mother's home n go.as I came for my delivery in 7th month to my mother's place now my daughter is of 1 yr old and dey are not taking me hme as dey wanted baby boy. I have given application in sp office and counseling was going on and sp found they are not interested in taking me hme as they trying to prove me as characterless whr in they do not have any proofs just putting wrong alligation.hence as per said by sp I retured my husband hme by giving 1 application in police station incase anything happens to me or my daughter my husband

Hi thats not going to help you well i would like to tell you that you have to take concrete decìsion on weather you wana continue such non fruitful life or you want to give your daughter a better life. All this matters is that your daughters lives into a better life

Once you return to ur in laws house with police application they can't harm but if they do so you can eventually go back and lodge a FIR against your husband and his family and also file divorce petition with maintance

Mam,
First of all make police complaint against your husband regarding cheating and laying criminal conspiracy and cruelty by husband.
In that case police lay his action and side by side you can complaint for getting maintenance and harassment done by your in laws against you.