×

Action against cancellation report filed by Police

After Investigation Police cancels FIR under political pressure and submits Cancellation report in local court to Cancel FIR.now whether local court will accept cancellation report or not. What is further procedure to get justice against my husband and in laws.

Once the cancellation of FIR is done by the police, they have to get is sanctioned form the SSP and thereafter forward the same to the concerned magistrate. The magistrate will summon you tor record your satisfaction with the investigation. You are always at liberty to file a protest petition to the cancellation report. Once you object the court will resend the matter for further investigation. Your petition can also be treated as a complaint and court can take cognizance.

Hello
When police register fir and after investigation cancel that fir then submitting cancellation report in court that cancellation is not binding on court complainant can take objection for that cancellation of fir

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

In the response of your quiry, I want suggest that , after the submission of cancellation report the Court shall send you notice, and you can procced, otherwise you has also right to file criminal complaint against them.