Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Action against cancellation report filed by Police

After Investigation Police cancels FIR under political pressure and submits Cancellation report in local court to Cancel FIR.now whether local court will accept cancellation report or not. What is further procedure to get justice against my husband and in laws.

Answers (3)

Once the cancellation of FIR is done by the police, they have to get is sanctioned form the SSP and thereafter forward the same to the concerned magistrate. The magistrate will summon you tor record your satisfaction with the investigation. You are always at liberty to file a protest petition to the cancellation report. Once you object the court will resend the matter for further investigation. Your petition can also be treated as a complaint and court can take cognizance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

When police register fir and after investigation cancel that fir then submitting cancellation report in court that cancellation is not binding on court complainant can take objection for that cancellation of fir

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

In the response of your quiry, I want suggest that , after the submission of cancellation report the Court shall send you notice, and you can procced, otherwise you has also right to file criminal complaint against them.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I am 24 years old and my father is threatening to kill my boyfriend who belongs to a lower caste if i maintain contact with him. I reported in a polic…

Read More

I opened a partnership firm worked for tours and travels. We just started to work in June and met a guy who acted as broker n generated business for u…

Read More

Sir A man cheat me in job and placement subject . He give us believe and had 5 lakh rs from me and now when i am going police station so there no budd…

Read More

Can a complainant visit the accused after the fir is lodged and the accused is bailed out…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue