Accused absconded how can we progress further in this case

The court had issued NBW against the murder accused as he failed to appear before it when the trail has started few days ago, police have claimed that he is missing, how can we processed further in this case, can you please advice me on this?.

Sir
In the instance , the court issued NBW against the murder accused and police did not arrest/produce before the court . Once crime is registered, police submit charge sheet to court.
case shall proceed based on the other accused and prosecution witnesses. The missing accused shall be kept on hold and the trial shall be continued.

Police have to issue look out notices for the person who is missing and police also have the right to issue news paper advertisements to trace the murder accused who is missing.
if you have the passport details of the murder accused, then the passport can be impounded.
also the police and court have the power to attach the properties of murder accused who is missing.