What legal action can i take for being cheated by Partner

Sir I had cheated by Partner whose Name is registered in RC I had no Partnership deed I had deposited lot of funds to the company I had account book with my handwriting And all funds deposited to the company accounted

Answers (2)

151 votes


Is it a partnership firm or a company registered with ROC? As you mentioned Partnership deed and also informed that you deposited funds to the company. In what way your partner cheated you, is he misappropriated funds and you have evidence for the same? If you have documentary evidence to show that your partner actually cheated you then you can approach the police or the jurisdictional magistrate with a complaint against your partner for cheating and will be able to guide interms of other available remedies only based on the structure and other details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

168 votes


If you could provide more details on the transaction then we can plan what action can be taken against this incident so give more details. . . .

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles