What legal action can i take for being cheated by Partner

Sir I had cheated by Partner whose Name is registered in RC I had no Partnership deed I had deposited lot of funds to the company I had account book with my handwriting And all funds deposited to the company accounted

Is it a partnership firm or a company registered with ROC? As you mentioned Partnership deed and also informed that you deposited funds to the company. In what way your partner cheated you, is he misappropriated funds and you have evidence for the same? If you have documentary evidence to show that your partner actually cheated you then you can approach the police or the jurisdictional magistrate with a complaint against your partner for cheating and will be able to guide interms of other available remedies only based on the structure and other details.

Hello,

If you could provide more details on the transaction then we can plan what action can be taken against this incident so give more details. . . .

Popular Corporate Lawyers