One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Shobhan M P

Advocate Shobhan M P

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoVelachery, Chennai
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Shobhan M P has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. He has also advised many corporate clients.

Advocate Shobhan’s practice consists of assisting and advising individual and corporate clients in various aspect of law. He holds a Bachelors in Chemistry from MS University, Bachelor in Law from Kerala University and Masters in International Business Laws and Business Management from Bucerius University –MLB (Germany).

Advocate Shobhan advises and represents clients in the field of Corporate Law, IT/ITES compliances, Contracts, Arbitration matters, IPR, Civil and Criminal law & Family laws and he is founder/Senior Partner of a law firm.

Advocate Shobhan enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 2001 and is a member of Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : TN/2121/2001
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Madras
  • Company Law Board Chennai
  • Consumer Court Chennai
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chennai
  • Distrcit Court, Kanniyakumari
  • District Court, Chennai
  • Madras High Court
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India
  • Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shobhan M P. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shobhan M P

Q: Right in property after marrying without consent of parents, law for love marriage and property righ

If any one do a love marriage by opposing their parents, then they have no rights in parents properties. Is it true..? Please tell me indian law for love marriage against parents?

Advocate Shobhan M P answered
There is no such law in our Country but the children has got equal rights in the inherited properties (meaning inherited from forefathers). As far as self acquired properties of the parents are concerned, the parents can alone decide and the children doesn't have a say.

Q: Procedure to file caveat in supreme court

Can we file the caveat in online in supreme court.

Advocate Shobhan M P answered
Hi,In Supreme Court, caveat has to be filed by an Advocate on Record or party in person directly. You cannot file caveat through online it need to be filed with the registry directly in the given format and with prescribed fees.

Q: How to recover money from chit fund company

Am from XYZ. Me and my two of neighbors was paying money to one of our neighbor who used to run in her home a chit fund.. 2 years everything was good and all of sudden last year she cheated us all saying she went bankrupt since she invested our money somewhere and lost it.. The total amount sums upto 2 crore. We all 10-15 members has filed police complaint too with commissioner and case also been filed.. But there is no improvement or solution. She threatens us that she will not pay our money and also abuses s when we ask her the money.. We are a normal middle class finding ways to get help.. Kindly suggest as what can be done

Advocate Shobhan M P answered
Hi,Whether the police acted on your complaint by filing an FIR? If not you can approach the High Court with petition for direction to the police to proceed further in the said complaint. But ensure that you keep all relevant proof.

Q: Want to tie up a company which type of MOU will be needed

Hello, We are trying to tie up with a company which can help us in fetching clients for our products which is been exported. We are a Pvt Ltd and they are Proprietorship. In our case we are going to share everything 50-50 from investments to profits. What type of MoU do we need? How to make it legally strong to avoid conflicts later? Thanks in advance, Cross

Advocate Shobhan M P answered
Hi,MOUs are only an understanding between the parties and will find it hard to enforce the same before a court of law. It is always better to have an full-fledged agreement with all agreed terms and conditions. From your words, it looks like a Joint Venture (you can go for a separate entity if interested) or otherwise enter into Business Partnership Agreement and mention the scope very clearly.

Q: Can I file Insolvency Petition in court

Sir,I have a huge businees loss in this 1 year and even bank has auctioned my property with very low price.Now Bank is saying they will file money suit on me for balance amount. Even i do not have any other options to repay to my debitors and bank now. Please advice me is it psooible for me to file Insolvency petition in court.Please advice me coz really iam mentally very much disturbed and i do not know what to do.... Even two parties have filed cheque case on me...

Advocate Shobhan M P answered
Hi,As an individual you are eligible to file Insolvency Petition under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 but you should not have any means including any assets in your name. The private individuals can file the same in jurisdictional DRT.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shobhan M P

Can Advocate Shobhan M P represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shobhan M P can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shobhan M P?

When you meet with Advocate Shobhan M P for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shobhan M P?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shobhan M P, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shobhan M P?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shobhan M P, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shobhan M P?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shobhan M P regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shobhan M P?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shobhan M P can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.