Undertaking from other business partner for not getting ousted

can i take any undertaking from other business partner that they will not kick out me from the business as i have invested total money and they are giving total labour and they are also controlling the business also.

Sir,

When you made an agreement with your partner orally it will not Hind any one of you but if you deviced the same through a partnership deed neither of you could escape cheating the other. So you can bind the partners by executing a partnership deed which I could help you if you Consult with me.

Popular Corporate Lawyers