Senior used my card, now company wants to recover the amount from me

My manager used my corporate card with higher management's approval. Later He did not submit the bills for the same. Now the company wants to recover the expenses from me. Having always been fair in my transactions I feel this is entirely unjust. Please provide you advice.

Respected Sir,
You can contact the higher authorities in writing about the same issue. And to prove you claim right you might need some proof that the card was used maliciously with an intention to cause you financial harm. On the other had you can file a complaint under section 420 of IPC for cheating.

Regards,
Saqib Gigani.

Dear Client,

DO you have written approval from higher management? If no its anytime better to resolve this issue amicably. Few bad things happen in corporate life, but its better to learn from it and move on.
Any ways, if the bill amount is high, you can very well escalate the issue to HR and concern supervisors.

Expert Jurist LLP

Popular Corporate Lawyers

you can file the police complaint against the your manager for cheating and criminal breech of trust and if police did not take any action you can file an complaint before Magistrate Court for direction to the police for registration of FIR against your manger.