How to resolve dispute with company

I have been recruited at a Company on 2016 and signed Employment Agreement on 2016 stating that I have to work for 1 year but I got ill in last October and came back to home but I informed the entire matter to them but they did not respond. Now they send me a legal notice through registered post with acknowledgement due and I have to pay Rs 100000 failing which they will take legal steps. What are the options available to me?

Answers (2)

162 votes

You don't have to pay a dime. It's purely a fraud. They have you pay you instead. You better keep quite.
First see what allegations they use against you. Next you take the steps.

You can always consult me if you want.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

300 votes

It​ appears that you might have breached contract of employment conditionalities . The letter of appointment, employment contract document, documents related to your stated ailment , damage recovery notice and other notices issued by your employer ie, all documents, should be made
available to me if you wish to have legal steps to protect your financial and legal interests.please contact lawRato for further instructions.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles