Ex employer not giving salary what to do

hello sir, i was working with one company in noida 16 from sep 2016.in Feb 2017 company told to leave the organistaion after serving the notice period till 3rd march. so i left the organisation on 3rd mard and they gave me the relese letter of 7th april and now they are not giving the salary of feb and march. so what should i do in this case. i have all the hard copy signed by them please suggest me

Answers (3)

277 votes

Sir, you should send them a legal notice giving them time of 15days for paying your salary. If even after those 15 days they dont pay your salary and respond then you should file a civil suit for the same against them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

315 votes

In your case complaint of company can be done in Labour court , also a legal NOTICE has to be send to the company. you should have all necessary documents regarding your job.


Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience
195 votes

Share complete details. You have right to claim your salary dues from your employer . You can get interest also subject to documents you have to prove your case. This also depends your salary also. If you falls under the category of worker you can file claim under payment of wages act otherwise civil recovery suit is the remedy

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles