Did not serve the Notice period

Hi, I left my old employer without serving 2 months of noticing period and didn't pay any money and didn't get any reliving letter from them. According to the bond I had to pay 2 months of salary i.e 45000/ if I don't serve the notice period. I haven't committed any unlawful things there and my records are clear. On informing this to my new employer they said they don't need that reliving letter. I joined my new employer now. So my concern is , will my old employer sue me or my new employer for giving me the job? Though they had taken 1 lack while joining and they will be taking that money according to the bond.

Hello client.
I have gone through your quetion in very deeply study as of ur case as details provided by you is very sensitive in this case as the matter is concern is of providing the jo douce certificate has been denied by your old employer as well as your new employer is very kind towards you and did nit asked for ur old company no douce certificate in your case i need to see your documentation of both the companies which they have done with you while appointing you as emoloy of there company your old employer can and can not is not very much confirm it can get confirmed after going through ur both company records.
Thankyou

Where was your old employer situated and the new employer? Did the old employer train you in anyway? Send you anywhere for training? The wordings of the bond will need to be studied. But primarily, it seems you will be liable for the bond amount. Other details have to be clarified only by reading all documents and knowing the facts and circumstances of your case.

Popular Corporate Lawyers