One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anirban Sen

Advocate Anirban Sen

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 5+ user ratings
Mayur Vihar - 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, International Law, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Anirban Sen has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Anirban Sen's office is in Mayur Vihar - 1, Delhi.
  • Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction,
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB),
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Supreme Court Of India,
  • Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Top Reviews

Sudhir - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The meeting was good.
Jul 04, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Anirban Sen What to do when wife is not ready to take care of my parents Can a 19 years old boy marry a 20 years old girl in India