Whether i can apply to consumer forum or not??

HI, i have purchased mobile phone oct 2014 worth rs 22999/-.My phone has problem of getting Hot, inspite repairing many time same problem is there& also increase ,reply give by Lg service center is not acceptable,when i ask them to give me in writing they refused, whether i can go for consumer forum or not.Thanks in Advance.

We suggest first of all you should serve a legal notice to the LG company through a lawyer thereafter if they fail to resolve the problem, then you file a consumer complaint in the consumer forum thereby seeking compensation from the court