×

Wedding photographer lost all marriage photos and cheated

Wedding phtographer cheated me by not delivering my marriage photos as per the agreement. Now he says he lost all the photos & can't deliver it. It's been 8 month since my marriage. I paid total 45k for photos and videos. He delivered the videos. Mainly he has been cheating me by saying today i will give tomo i will give like that. Due to that I suffered a lot mentally. It seems he is ready to face this legally. Now what should i do and as photos gone if compensation how much maximum i can expect ?

Well you can file consumer complaint. In that complaint you can ask for compensation. The amount of compensation is up to you and the lawyer to decide. You can file the consumer complaint in appropriate consumer forum which suits your jurisdiction. The complaint can be filed under the cause of action Unfair Trade Practice

Hello Sir,
Regret that you've lost one of the most important photos. Upon complaint, the Consumer forum would award compensation for mental agony caused due to deficiency of services in addition to the Fee you paid to the photographer. After Award you can even make arrangement to publish the case so as to prevent others from getting cheated by this photographer.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune

have to file the case in consumer court in the appropriate jurisdiction and to demand damages and compensation for the loss and sorrow caused by the photographer. after perusing the case and the supporting evidence like the receipt, agreement documents and other supporting document the honble judge will satisfied and pass order in favour of the aggrieved person.

Send him a notice ask him for a reply, after reply or after expiry of the stipulated time file a Consumer complaint on seeking compensation for the lost Photos, and ask him to compensate of RS.1,00,00/- for the negligence of his work and mental agony caused for you.