Procedure to file complaint against bank by customer for harassment

HELLO SIR, I did a transaction of Rs 10000 in a PNB ATM in Samastipur (Bihar) from my ICICI Accnt in Samastipur. I got only Rs 8500 and I went to the ATM's Bank i.e. PNB and my bank ICICI many times. My claims wee declined many times by ICICI and PNB. Now after 7 months I got reversal of transaction i.e. Rs 1500. I want to lodge a civil complaint for my sufferings and mental stress.

Answers (1)

157 votes

Dear Client,
In the present secnario, you can file a complain case under the consumer protection act before the District Consumer Forum in order to get compensation for the harrassment. The bank will pay you for the harrassment caused to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles