My interior designer took money but work is not done since 5 months

Hello, I want to know what options do I have in the given case. I paid my interior designer company around 90%, they have started the work in mid feb 2016, since then they respond just completed only half of the interior work, they are avoiding my calls since last few weeks. Not responding to my messages as well. I wasted lot of my working office hours chasing these guys, wasting money on rented house in stead of living in my own. Please suggest how i go about it. I gave them enough time and did whatever they said but still bad experience and suffering . Thanks.

Serve a legal notice on them.
Ask for refund, compensation and other losses you have faced.
Approach a good lawyer with all the papers.
You can also approach the consumer court if your grievance are not redressed.

you may contact with your relevant documents to see what can be done in your case , and what kind of evidence/documents you have for your claim ,generally approach to consumer court is mostly a late procedure but all depends on the relevant proof and situation, hence better approach our office or any lawyer of competence. Ofc : Adv Pankaj Kumar ...

Sir,
Is there any agreement between you and the Interior designer company? If yes, what are the payment schedules? On what basis you have paid 90% of the work amount? Remedy is approaching consumer reddressal forum against the designer for the damages caused including the mental harassment by the designer, subject to having supporting legal document.