How to file a case against coaching centre for fraud

09-May-2023 (In Consumer Court Law)
Dear sir, I joined in an Institute named MITHRA ACADEMY OF PHARMACY WARANGAL HYDERABAD.,on feb 2nd 2018,they have not completed syllabus,taken total fee from me and not refunding when i asked. I left institute on march 17,2018. They postponed several times. Infact to escape from refunding they made me to speak atleast one bad that they can blame me. But i not used. Then they talked to my brother in phone and said to him that,we already said no to your worst brother why you are calling. So my brother got angry and spoken one bad word.and to me in phone after some time they said nearly 100 bad words in phone which a lecturer cannot use to a student. So my problem became; 1.refund problem 2.used vulgar language. 3.preparation disturbance for my exam. 4.mental depression. 5.postpone of refund. disturbance. 7.VULGAR LANGUAGE EVER IN INDIA. Please help me in this regard. Thank you
Answers (3)

Answer #1
928 votes
Hello Sir /madam,

Please do file a consumer complaint case in District forum, and prior to the same please do serve a legal notice demanding amount which you had paid along with damages for mental agony.
Answer #2
879 votes
Dear Client,

Based on your statement, i understand the issue is conflicting problem between the institute and yourself and you can definitely go for filing a suit against the management when you have a valid proof saying all of the above mentioned and at the same time you have to bring some of your coaching mates who faced same issue along with you regarding syllabus in-completion and no refund fees with all the documentation joining and fee receipts etc.
Answer #3
853 votes
In the First Place issue legal notice, if the College managment doesn't adhere to the legal notice then you can file a consumer case agains them to refund the fee along with compensation for mental agony and misbehaviour

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."