How to file a case against a online shopping site

I have purchased a product from flipkart which required to be installed by dealer within 72hrs. Today it is already 15 days over but no one has turn up to install the product at my home till now. I have call flipkart customer care several times but all i get is apology nothing else. How i can i teach them a lesson learnt?

Issue a legal notice of 7 days time through your advocate to flip kart and the manufacturer/ company of whose product you have purchased and thereafter file a complaint before consumer forum for deficiencies in services against them

It is a case of deficiency in service. you approach to consumer court with the help of some good lawyer. .

First of all send them legal notice through an advocate warning them, if you not complete your work then I will take legal action against you.
Wait for some days if any reponse come it is ok if not then file complaint before consumer forum court