How to file a case against a online shopping site

I have purchased a product from flipkart which required to be installed by dealer within 72hrs. Today it is already 15 days over but no one has turn up to install the product at my home till now. I have call flipkart customer care several times but all i get is apology nothing else. How i can i teach them a lesson learnt?

Answers (3)

Issue a legal notice of 7 days time through your advocate to flip kart and the manufacturer/ company of whose product you have purchased and thereafter file a complaint before consumer forum for deficiencies in services against them

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It is a case of deficiency in service. you approach to consumer court with the help of some good lawyer. .

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

First of all send them legal notice through an advocate warning them, if you not complete your work then I will take legal action against you.
Wait for some days if any reponse come it is ok if not then file complaint before consumer forum court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

Hi, I use Vodafone postpaid service.I have used international roaming and my credit limit is 3800.Now they have raised a bill of 18,000 and have barre…

Read More

i was robbed on gunpoint and all my cards were stolen. they even forcefully took the pin and from which they withdrew 1,10,000 from my credit card i e…

Read More

Can I, as a Consumer, file a consumer complaint against the Car dealership and company for faulty product (the car) as it is not giving me the adequat…

Read More

I'm working in . I was stay in a rental house. House charged for electricity bill per unit is 8 rupees.... Compared to Tamil government role, it i…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue