How to deal with rejoinder in medical negligence case in court

First of all I am very much thankful to this website and its team of lawyers who have given their guidance and guided me in my medical negligence case. Because of all the guidance and advises now my case is admitted in the consumer forum and the court has given directions further to file the rejoinder in my case. I am looking forward further guidance from the lawyers and I hope they will do the same and help me in my medical negligence case. I want to know: How much is the rejoinder important in a medical negligence case in consumer forum for the complainant? What are the important points which should be mentioned while filing a rejoinder? Is it necessary for the complainant to file all the paper proof like RTI and any other evidence in the rejoinder, or the complainant can show the evidences against the opponent in the court at the time of final argument?

After reading the reply of the opponent if you want to counter reply any submission made by the opponent or you want to make any additional submission then rejoinder is important. Annex all the proofs like RTI etc along with your rejoinder.