How can I claim refund of my booking amount with interest

Respected Sir, I've paid booking amount for a flat 3 years ago. Registration of flat couldn't happen because he was not having clearance now project is delayed and doesn't seem to be completed. I want my booking money refund. Is it possible? Is builder bound to pay interest ? if yes, at what rate ?

You can give notice to builder for refund of the amount. You can claim the bank interest rates. Generally 9 to 12% interest is awarded. You can also claim damages and amount for mental harassment. If the builder fails to pay you can approach consumer forum.

Dear client first send legal notice through lawyer to builder and ask refund of money with interest and compensation for mental harassment. If builder not refund the amount then file case in consumer court against him. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

You may get refund, but intrest part is doubtful.
You can try your luck by filing complaint in court.
Its long procedure so take steps as early as possible.
You can also file police complaint.