Hospital not clearing bill dues to agent supplying fracture rods

I am an Implants supplier at a Hospital, Ghatkopr East, Mumbai. i supply fracture rods for operation to hospital under Rajiv Gandhi Yojna where the BMC pays for the patients. My total bill there has reached 7.1 lacs and have only received 97k till date. The hospital staff is not working at all gives no response as to where the process has reached of clearing my bills. Bills dating 250 days old have not yet been received when I was promised that i will get the amount within 3 months directly to my bank account. Can I file a police complaint and against who all should I file it against

Answers (2)

208 votes

You can Lodge a police complaint against the staff who you had dealt with. Also you can file complaint against the Directors of the Hospital along with in house Dean of the hospital. Also you can send a legal notice for your pending dues.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

337 votes

No you cannot file police complaint. You can file police complaint if they have take payment by cash on your. You file civil recovery suit of recovery of amount which is due and you can also claim for interest and consent a lawyer he will guide you further.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles