Hospital not clearing bill dues to agent supplying fracture rods

I am an Implants supplier at a Hospital, Ghatkopr East, Mumbai. i supply fracture rods for operation to hospital under Rajiv Gandhi Yojna where the BMC pays for the patients. My total bill there has reached 7.1 lacs and have only received 97k till date. The hospital staff is not working at all gives no response as to where the process has reached of clearing my bills. Bills dating 250 days old have not yet been received when I was promised that i will get the amount within 3 months directly to my bank account. Can I file a police complaint and against who all should I file it against

You can Lodge a police complaint against the staff who you had dealt with. Also you can file complaint against the Directors of the Hospital along with in house Dean of the hospital. Also you can send a legal notice for your pending dues.

No you cannot file police complaint. You can file police complaint if they have take payment by cash on your. You file civil recovery suit of recovery of amount which is due and you can also claim for interest and consent a lawyer he will guide you further.