Gave advance amount to builder unable to pay rest not giving refund

I paid 51000 Rs for 2bhk flat booking but now due to some financial problem I am unable to pay it's further amount so I asked the builder to refund my entire money. It had been 5 months to it but no any refund is made till today. Kindly suggest me what I need to do now

At the outset please go through the entire terms and conditions of the agreement between you and builder. If you don' t find any term or condition regarding refund of the amount which you have paid to builder, then send him a legal notice through your lawyer and if there is no response to your legal notice then file a consumer complaint in consumer forum.

Dear sir in this matter you have paid a booking amount to the builder to purchase of flat but now you dont want to purchase due to financial problem. In this matter you have no choice to recover the amount